Surrender & Reset Day Retreat
This nourishing retreat takes place in a magical forest, allowing you to unwind and connect with YOU. Let the forest calm your mind and heart. Melt into this supportive healing space to reset, refuel and rejuvenate for mind and body. It consists of gentle yoga classes (soft movement and restorative), a moving meditative hike, nutritious lunch & guest speaker Jody Snider (Naturaphathic Doctor) which will leave you feeling lighter – shinning from the inside out.
The goal is for you to “get away” from your regular routine and “come home to yourself”. All levels, all ages and all genders. Come with a friend or ALONE (encourage this) as the day is about reawakening a feeling of vitality while resting and recharging YOU.
PAUSE. FOREST BATHE. SURRENDER. RESET. EDUCATE.
DATE: Choose from June 11th, June 14th Or August 11th
- Sunday, June 11th: Surrender & Reset Retreat: Jody Snider ND: “Reclaim The Change: Unravelling Menopause”
- Wed, June 14th: Surrender & Reset Retreat: Jody Snider ND: “Balance, Emotions & Mindfulness”
- Friday, August 11th: Speaker to be determined
Location: 3626 Line 5 North, Horseshoe Valley
Time: 9:15am – 3:30pm
Investment: $160 plus hst (includes lunch)
Bring: water bottle, yoga mat, comfy clothes, large pillow case and extra layers/change of clothes after hike
Register: email email@example.com
9:15am: Arrival and Welcome
10:00 am: Rise n’ Shine Yoga Class (Awaken, Soft Movements – all levels)
10:50 am: Healthy Nutritious Snack with Purpose
11:15 am: Silent Movement Meditation Hike (1 or 1.15 hr)
12:30 pm: Healthy Lunch Provided (see menu below)
1:00 pm: Guest Speaker Presentation/Workshop
2:30 pm: Pure Bliss Unwind & Restorative Yoga (with comfy blankets/bolsters/sand bags for comfort)
3:15pm: Closing & Prep for Departure Rested and Rejuvenated
Healthy Snack: (in between yoga and hike: one large energy ball from assortment below)
- Double Chocolate
- Almond Butter Chocolate Chip
- Oatmeal Raisin
- Cranberry Coconut
- Made with Almond Butter, Oates, Dates, Ground Flax Seeds as base and flavours on top.
Lunch Boxes: Served in an environmentally friendly box with wood utensils, the box acting as the plate. Sample menu below – final food options sent out a month prior. Please contact regarding allergies.
- Roasted Chicken Pesto Wrap: Chopped roasted chicken with fresh pesto sauce with lettuce, tomatoes and red onions in a tortilla wrap. Spinach mandarin goat cheese salad with Balsamic dressing.
- Southwest Chicken Wrap: Pulled Chicken with Southwest sauce with black beans, corn, lettuce, tomatoes, red onions and shredded cheddar wrap. Edamame garden salad with colour peppers, red onions, shredded carrots in a citrus sesame dressing.
- Hummus Vegetable Wrap: Fresh lettuce, cucumbers, red onions, roasted red peppers, chickpeas wrapped with homemade tangy hummus. Spinach Mandarin goat cheese salad with balsamic dressing.
- Greek Veggie Wrap: Baby leafy greens with feta cheese, red onions, kalamata olives, tomatoes and cucumbers with a greek oregano sauce. Edamame salad with colour peppers, red onions, shredded carrots in a citrus sesame dressing.
Beverage: We encourage everyone to bring their own water bottles for all water needs. There will also be S. Pellegrino Essenza Flavoured Water included (Lemon zest, Blood orange blackberry and Dark morello cherry pomegranate)
Light Small Satisfying Dessert: Assorted homemade cookies which include; Butter Shortbread Cookies, White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies, Chocolate Dipped Toffee Bits Cookies, Almond Crescent Cookies, Raspberry Almond Thumbprint cookies.