Snowshoe Forest Trail Adventure
Dates: Thursdays Feb 18th – March 25th
- Noon hour (no headlamps needed)
- 6:00pm – 7:00pm We will leave at 6:00pm sharp so please arrive minimum of 5 minutes early to get organized. In fairness to everyone, since it is winter, we do not want to risk getting cold by standing around. Please stay in your car until 5:55pm so you stay WARM.
Cost: $65 (includes hst)
Class Format: We will snowshoe for approx. 50 – 55 minutes through broken trail in appropriate groups according to pace. Do not worry about your pace. It is dark and we will stick together in one large group to start but eventually dividing by pace naturally for that given day with 3 instructors leading each group. Goal is to be refreshed and get our bodies moving. All paces and levels.
Registration: CLICK HERE or email virginia@vickitree
Payment: E-transfer $65 to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Working headlamp (test before coming) – MANDATORY
- Working snowshoes (please test too) – MANDATORY
- Layered clothes as you may start cold, but will quickly get hot
- Poles if you have them (ski poles work!) recommended but not mandatory
**Please note, we will be snowshoeing in the evening on mostly single track trails and for the most part be packed down, so not breaking snow. It will be dark & for safety reasons, staying on the trails.