Trail Run or Hike
Want to learn and explore some amazing trails in the area? Trail Run or Trail Hike Sessions run every SPRING and every FALL. Social. Fun. Your pace.
Join us on an adventure in the woods to sweat out the stress of everyday life and be surrounded by nature, fresh air and great company! All paces welcome and encouraged so do not let your fears stop you! Read information below.
Come. Join us. Just do it!
Spring 2023 TRAIL RUN OR HIKE
DATE: Thursday’s in Spring (May 4th – June 15th, 2023
TIME: 6:00 – 7:00pm
COST: $99 + hst
Given space is limited, there are no credits/transfers or make-ups for classes missed. Thank you for your understanding.
- Trail Run or run/walk (Thursday evening 6pm – 7pm)
- Trail Hike (Thursday evening 6pm – 7pm)
FORMAT FOR TRAIL RUNNING CLASS (or walk/run)
- 50 minute walk/jog then 10 minute stretch/cool down
- No need to worry about your speed. The class will divide into 3 groups with various distances (2.5km – 6km options) and speeds.
- As long as you can run/walk a minimum of 3km (walks in between is fine) on the road, this is a perfect fit.
- Three groups: Group A (walk/jog – plus walk all hills), Group B (jog – walking all hills) & Group C (advanced group – running the entire trail and longer distance.
- Don’t fret – we will show you! Interested in starting to run? This class is for you too. Stop thinking – just come! Our goal is to enjoy – not to accomplish.
FORMAT FOR TRAIL HIKE CLASS:
- Hike at your pace for 50 minutes with warm up and cool down.
- Hiking with the focus of getting your heart rate up and moving your body at a comfortable but challenging pace. The class will divide into 2 groups to accommodate various speeds and will cover 3 – 4km each week. All levels welcome. At your own pace – always!
LOCATION: Horseshoe Valley Area
INSTRUCTORS: Virginia, Erin and Kelley (with many other helpers!)
REGISTER: CLICK HERE or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
BEGINNERS to the trails and LIGHT runners or hikers WELCOME and ENCOURAGED!